When choosing a type of flooring for your home, it can be difficult to know which style will suit your room the best. If you are looking for a type of flooring that is easy to fit, water resistant and will instantly add a luxury feel to any room, then vinyl flooring is a fantastic choice.
Our top 5 benefits of having vinyl flooring in your home.
- Durable: When purchasing flooring for your home, you want to ensure that you are going to have this flooring for a substantial amount of time to ensure that you get value for your money. Vinyl flooring is water and slip resistant, which means that it is a great choice and ideally suited for kitchens, halls, living rooms and bathrooms.
- Comfort & Design: If you are going to be walking across a floor on a daily basis, then you want to ensure that it is comfortable. Vinyl flooring offers a warmer and softer finish than ceramic tiles or wood, and it comes in a wide range of beautiful designs and sleek finishes.
- Low Maintenance: One of the key benefits of having a vinyl floor, is that it is one of the easiest types of flooring to take care of. The surface is easily wipeable, which makes it a low maintenance type of flooring.
- Fast & Easy Installation: Installing vinyl flooring is a relatively easy and fast process, which means that you can have your stunning new flooring in your home quicker than you think!
- Cost Effective: Vinyl flooring is a cost-effective way of bringing a bit of luxury to your home. At Martin Phillips, our vinyl's range in price from £7.16m2 to £15.54m2, which means that you can enjoy a luxury feel in your home for an affordable price.
Call in-store to speak to our professional team or view our range of vinyl flooring online.